FORKLIFT OPERATOR SAFETY
This Online Forklift Safety Course will guide you through all aspects of Forklift Safety, from Pre-Operation Inspection to Stability. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
This course has been designed to meet and exceed Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. By completing this course you can improve your knowledge of forklift safety in the workplace. By doing both theory and practical on-site training the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- How to Safely Operate Forklifts
- How to perform Daily Maintenance and Inspections of Forklifts
- Pointing out Potential Hazards involving Forklift Operation
- How to Handle Loads and keep the Forklift Stable
Key Points on Forklift Safety:
- A forklift is also known as a Powered Industrial Truck
- Forklifts are used by many industries to transport and lift heavy loads
- Anyone operating a forklift is required to be trained on safe use, safety work practices, and operation of equipment
- It is recommended that employers provide practical training to their employees to ensure the employee is proficient while using the machine as well as knowledgable about how to safely operate the forklift
Online & classroom based forklift training and exams do not provide hands-on experience with driving a forklift. In addition to this program, forklift operators must also take training in which they learn how to drive a forklift if they do not already know how to. This is often provided by your employer and delivered by a competent and qualified individual.
Average Course Running Time: 1.5 Hours
|PRINT CERTIFICATES ON COMPLETION Wallet & Wall sized certificates may be printed upon course completion. Additional copies may be re-printed at any time at no additional cost.|
|LIVE STUDENT SUPPORT Phone, email, text and internet chat support is available 7 days/week Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00 pm|
|RECORD OF TRAINING Training records are stored securely for up to 3 years and may be accessed on demand from your account.|
|UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS Exams may be attempted until a passing grade is obtained.|
Training courses may be taken from desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and most devices with an internet connection. Course materials are automatically adjusted based on your device to deliver an optimized learning experience.
OPERATING SYSTEM & BROWSER COMPATIBILITY:
Online course materials are compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and most widely used operating systems.
Website features and courseware are compatible with most widely used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Adobe Flash player is not required to take training courses.